- ALL GAMES FOR MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2015 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. Makeup date to be announced.
- April 21 Team Mom meeting @ 7:00pm
- April 21 Deadline for All Raffle Tickets (Visa Gift Card & Yeti Cooler)
- Minors & Majors Tryouts: (ag
- Fun Night: April 24, 2015
- Vendors interesting in participating, please call for more information
- Purchase your armbands ($10 in advance / $12 at gate)
- Picture Days: May 4 – 5, 2015
- May 5 Board Meeting @ 7pm
- $100 Dinner Event: May 16, 2015 (Back by popular demand. see a Board Member for a ticket)
Masters City Little League is a non profit, all volunteer chartered league of Little League International located at 1951 Phinizy Road in Augusta, GA. We offer Little League programs for boys and girls, ages 4-18. Click here for directions.
Mission Statement - Masters City Little League’s mission is “to promote, develop, supervise, and voluntarily assist in all lawful ways, the interest of those who will participate in Little League Baseball at Masters City Little League.” Through proper guidance and exemplary leadership, the Little League program assists youth in developing the qualities of citizenship, discipline, teamwork and physical well-being. By espousing the virtues of character, courage and loyalty, the Little League Baseball is designed to develop superior citizens rather than superior athletes.
Become a Volunteer - Masters City Little League relies solely on registration fees, sponsorship’s, donations, concessions, and fundraisers. Numerous volunteers have worked over the years to make Masters City Little League a great success. As an all volunteer organization Masters City Little League has a long standing reputation for attracting strong, positive role models and leaders from the community. We are always in need of volunteers; Coaches, Team Moms, etc. Click here for the volunteer form.
Follow us on Facebook @